January 26, 2022
As you ring in the New Year, you may have set some resolutions. Getting in shape, losing weight, getting into contact with old friends and being more positive are all popular choices. And if you found yourself down on your job in 2021, you may have set a resolution to find something new in 2022.
Check out Jobs in Illinois With Inter-Connect!
If you’re in search of new work in the tri-state area, let Inter-Connect help! We specialize in administrative/clerical, industrial, office/clerical, professional/managerial and technical positions, and we’re looking for qualified candidates like you!
Check out some of the current job openings you can find at Inter-Connect (These go fast. If the link does work, click here for a full list!):
- Local driver/warehouse: With this part-time role, you’ll need to pick up and deliver products from a wholesaler to a warehouse two mornings a week. You’ll also be responsible for checking your vehicles to make sure they’re safe and in good working order. Minimum requirements are a high school diploma or GED, a Class B CDL and a good driving record.
- Fleet services representative. Are you an organized person who’s ready to join a great customer service team? This job requires managing data entry, email, phones and filing across multiple office locations. You’ll also process requests and document order changes through the company portal. The job is 8-5, Monday through Friday and to qualify you’ll need an associate’s degree and 2-4 years’ experience as a customer service representative.
- Agricultural labor technologist. If you have an associate or bachelor’s degree in chemistry or a related science-based field, this may be the job for you! With this position, you’ll be conducting lab tests and analyzing data to determine if products meet specifications. You’ll also need to document your results, as well as maintain and calibrate all lab equipment. A solid knowledge of mathematical calculations is a plus, as well as proficiency with computer lab programs and MS Office.
- Machinist. Looking for a first-shift position with excellent benefits? You’ve found it. Your main responsibilities will include calculating dimensions or tolerances; operating tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers or grinders; checking units for defects; and maintaining machine tools in good working order. You’ll need a minimum of 3 years’ experience, and a completion of a machinist training program.
- Billing and collections specialist. With this job, you’ll be contacting customers by phone to inquire about overdue payments, as well as arranging for debt repayment and advising of options. This company offers a casual environment and 100 percent medical coverage for employees and their families. To qualify, you’ll need a high school diploma or GED, and knowledge of customer service and MS Office.
Find out about these jobs and more
Didn’t find what you’re looking for in the list? We have tons more opportunities on our job search page. Visit us there to learn more and find the right job for you!