Job Seeker FAQ
How soon can I start working?
How often should I contact your office after an interview?
What if I am not interested in a certain position when it is offered? Is it all right to turn it down?
What if I am on an assignment and decide it is not for me?
Is there a fee for your services?
How can I stay informed about open positions?
Many of our job openings can be found on our website. You can receive updates on new positions by email or RSS feed.
- Create a job board account and select “Send me job updates” on the sign-up page. If you have an account already but did not opt to receive updates, go to account settings to change your preference.
- Search our job board by the employment types, locations, and/or industries that interests you. Future notifications will be based on your selections.
- Click “Save this search.”
Email notifications will now be sent to the email address associated with your account for any openings that meet your search criteria.
2) RSS feeds:
- Search by employment type, location, and/or industry on the left side of the job board.
- Click on the RSS icon.
- Choose what you will use to subscribe to the feed.
- Click “Subscribe”.
Notifications will now be sent to the application that you used to subscribe to the feed for any openings that meet your search criteria.